Energy System Services LLP HSE Department monitors labor safety at the sites and facilitates security upgrade of our employees during operations on an on-going basis. Labor safety control is implemented by experienced, highly qualified and initiative HSE engineers.
The department’s key focus areas are:
- Enforcement of Customers’ requirements in labor safety at the highest level. For this purpose the company develops and implements new procedures, programs and instructions, reviews and improves the current ones and uses the best practices of the companies which achieved high results in HSE.
- Three-level inspections of work sites.
- Monthly HSE meetings obligatorily participated both by management andoperation personnel.
- Save a Life Program – meetings and events.
- CHESM Process (Contractor Health Environmental Safety Management Process). Interim examinations and process compliance qualification tests are just a small part of what we do to ensure safe labor conditions for our employees.
Manufacturing/Work Site Control
Monthly HSE Meetings
SAVE A LIFE Program